I suggest you...

Section showcasing top 99 designers in various categories.

In each of the main categories, allow the community to see who are top ranked designers.

124 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • moemoe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree with Andy bellow... the new fresh designer will find it difficult to win a contest, automaticaly CH will prefer to choose top designers

• JurgenJurgen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why you want to know us, lol *kidding* No I think its not a good idea at all.

• ngMediangMedia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I thought it would be a good idea to have something similar like a widget for "Top 9 at 99desigs this month" based on number of wins and total earnings. Personally I'm curious to know who are the best at 99designs and where do I stand. I believe I'm not alone.

• AndyAndy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bad idea. Would scare new designers (with fresh ideas) off the site, as bulk of the work will go to the top 10 of those lists. As a client (CH) I prefer it the way it is.

• mmentismmentis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do not want this feature. It will turn this into a promo site for successful designers. Starting fresh from an "everyone is equal" point for every contest is what I prefer.

• mrkhalilmrkhalil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

very important for CH. At least it would allow him/her to invite certain designers to a contest if it can be implemented.

• mrkhalilmrkhalil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

very important for CH. At least it would allow him/her to invite certain designers to a contest if it can be implemented.

Feedback and Knowledge Base