I suggest you...

"Read Brief" opens on same page as main contest's page.

This isn't a really big thing , but what if the "Read Brief" will just collapse/ expand when you click it? No need to load a new page?

P.S. or is there a setting for this already but I haven't noticed it?

405 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    redundantredundant shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • raafraaf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be so much better if you guys can pull out this thing, much appreciation.

• sihansssihanss commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes i agree, the location of the brief is above the contest, so designers can read the briefs before the contest, and there are facilities of the brief show / hide brief

• tongtong commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@ John

"I think it would be a better deal if the Brief was the first page that opened. I myself don't care to see what others have done before I start. It is getting old when you can upload an image, then people start running away with your ideas."

Agreed with john.

• MB34MB34 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Heck, I was wondering what happened to the short summary on the page, it disappeared so we must open the whole brief now. DUMB!!!

• JohnJohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it would be a better deal if the Brief was the first page that opened. I myself don't care to see what others have done before I start. It is getting old when you can upload an image, then people start running away with your ideas.

• alexelalexel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is good idea, but should be optional... I would rather open the brief in new window if it's long... There should be possibility of "right click > open in new window" as it is now...

• Paul AnnesleyPaul Annesley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This sounds like a great idea. Hold tight for a couple of weeks though - and then we'll start pumping out improvements like this to the user interface ;)

• zhillezhille commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That is probably a very simple thing, just a small javascript or AJAX :) Great idea :)

• cdavenport4cdavenport4 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this a good idea... As Neonimage suggested Lightbox or just some old fashion CSS design would be good as well. Personally, You wouldn't have to do anything fancy.

• redundantredundant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

if you dont want it to open on the same page, you can just always right click and "open in new tab/window". , right?

• snugbrimmsnugbrimm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

that's a good idea, i'm just wondering cause sometimes the brief is really long...it could take up a huge part of the page...I wonder if that would cause problems somehow, like make it run slow or something. i don't know though, it could work...

• Elijah14Elijah14 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this would be great, I've suggested this before when this site is still new. I tend to go back to the brief often to check if I miss some details.

Feedback and Knowledge Base