I suggest you...

Should have a friend list

Maybe we can have a friend list in our message sections and should be able to add any designer as a friend or some thing.

1,224 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

84 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • timalltimall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree! Was thinking about submitting this to 99 aswell. Obviously not much happening on the 99 side since it has been out there since 2008! I have several designers I communicate with often and each time I have to go back and search my messages to get to their profile. At least have a designer listing available.

• WebCre8tionsWebCre8tions commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can't vote but agree with this idea. I'd love to have a buddy to pair up with if a situation did arise or maybe a project needed a facet that I've seen someone else do so well and invite him/her/them to join efforts on a project.

Heck, sometimes you just want to communicate without it being a public conversation.

• thebiru lautthebiru laut commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I strongly agree with this idea ... . . . . however, fellow designers may need to communicate with each other in 99design. . . and I think this idea should be considered by 99design.

• ArkantalArkantal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really would like this friend or contact list.I have some great friends on 99.

• Fery WardiyantoFery Wardiyanto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have same idea with @babalon but it should be better if called contact list. because every CH need designer for fill their contests and possibly a designer will become CH in the future (who knows) so they need contact lists for call the other designers directly.

• Manish SinghManish Singh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ya i agree with
        Babalon
        I don't think it should necessarily be called friend list, but yeah i definitely agree there should be some option of having/adding/following designers NOT because we wanna steal someone's design, but simply follow the work of the designers we find interesting or get our attention. I saw few amazing works and checked designers' profiles but, for example, i absolutely don't remember their nicknames.Plus people could connect and work together as well.huh.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base