I suggest you...

maximum number entries for one contest

I think it is nessecary that there is a limit to the number of people that could enter a contest. this would help the Contest Holder and the designers. CH would then have to delete a bunch of designs to keep under the limit so as to allow more submissions. This way they are not overwhlemed by thousands of options. For the designer I look at contests that don't have too many entires as one with hundreds is flooded and you have less chance to get noticed. This limit could possibly be set by the CH at the begining.

A perfect example of this was a few weeks back for a jewelry store logo. The prize was $1200 and thousands of people entered. It got very overwhelming and in the end the contest flopped and nothing happened.

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JubaJuba commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Designers want to compete. I'm sure you notice some contests dont' get submissions and the price his sometimes equal to others that are flooded. Now there is a reason for this. Competition. Many of us are not after the money but to try ideas.
        Designers want recognition by winning over many. Althought money is nice. But certainly designers dont want to work for free over nothing.

Feedback and Knowledge Base